If you are planning to go for scalp micropigmentation or hair follicle simulation, then understand it better for safer results.
What is scalp micropigmentation?
Scalp micropigmentation is the process of using color pigments to cover baldness or thinning hair. It works both for men and women, and also on all balding conditions. To avoid side effects, the natural pigment is usually used and matches your skin tone and hair color. The process gained popularity over the years and is used as a widely selected method to deal with baldness. It is an advanced technique of cosmetic tattoo on the head, with results quite stunning. A scalp micropigmentation tattoo usually lasts years, and the procedure can be repeated after, as needed with your changing hairline or color, as it is deemed safe by dermatologists.
What are the steps involved?
The process of scalp micropigmentation is quite simple. They can be summarized as followed:
* The process usually begins with a consultation with the experts who analyses your hair pattern and the extent of your baldness.
* A virtual line up of hair is made using the latest technology, giving you a fair idea of the end result.
* The procedure can be done in one procedure, or in larger need is spread into two or three sessions; each with a gap of 24 hours. Time of procedure varies so ask your specialist for full details.
* The last procedure is 5 weeks later for any touch up required after healing, so you then have the final results.
Scalp micropigmentation doesn’t require an extensive maintenance. You can wash your hair normally and apply a gel later to allow it to glow.
What are the advantages of scalp micropigmentation?
The end result of scalp micropigmentation is stunning, to say the least. But let us understand the advantages better.
* It gives your head a fuller look, which helps you look youthful, especially when patchy thinning is your circumstance.
* Micropigmentation restores the hairline on half bald heads.
* It looks natural thus hiding the patch completely.
* It leaves no scars or marks, making it a safe procedure.
* It helps boosts your confidence.
The scalp micropigmentation procedure is easy and doesn’t cost you a ton. Unlike hair products, it is free of chemicals. And highly beneficial as opposed to hair transplant operations, that leave you with scars on top of the painful procedure, tons of money and painstaking care. Safe and productive, you should get a scalp micropigmentation done if you have balding issues.
Call Expert Services by Teresa for more information.